Here we are in September with summer slowly coming to an end. People are returning from holiday ready for a busy and productive Autumn in the lead up to the end of the year. This is a great time to review your brand and think about how your organisation is performing.
Is your brand in the best shape for the coming year? How has 2016 been so far? Have you seen any significant changes in your organisation? Or maybe you have exciting plans for your business in the lead up to winter? As your organisation changes or grows, so should your brand and we can advise and steer your brand review, refresh or rebrand.
Review, refresh or rebrand, what’s the difference?
It’s important to invest in keeping your brand fresh and relevant to continue to engage with your existing audiences but ensure it has potential to appeal to new audiences. It’s easy to assume everyone knows who you are and what you do, but this isn’t always the case. We will work with you with a critical eye and strategic thinking to give you an indepth review of what your brand does well and importantly how it could be improved. We will produce an action report meaning you or your team can implement the suggestions or we will work with you to complete the activity seamlessly.
A brand review can help to:
• Refocus and analyse your brand and communications.
• Define your brand strengths and outline the weaknesses.
• Set clear actions to develop your brand going forward.
• Rally management buy-in for wider communication projects.
Maybe you’ve been building your brand over a couple of years but you want to make sure it still looks fresh across your communication channels. Perhaps the visual language is feeling tired, maybe there is a new audience you would like to reach or new messages to reflect your organisation now. It’s also a chance to think about how your brand is performing internally, for your brand to be as strong as possible your staff need to truly believe in it, over the years focus and belief in what the brand stands for can slip. We can help bring a renewed sense of brand ownership, energy and vibrance to your brand and your organisation.
A brand refresh can:
• Renew internal staff brand awareness and belief.
• Highlight and re-establish brand principals.
• Re-define the visual language and messaging across your online and offline marketing communications.
• Understand your current and future brand positioning.
How do you know if it’s time for a complete overhaul of your brand? There are many deciding factors. Perhaps your brand is dated and no longer stands out from your competitors, or it no longers reflects the organisation you are or want to be in the future? Maybe there has been internal changes in your business and there are new managers who want to influence the direction of the company? These are all very good reasons to redefine who you are, your vision and values and indeed to establish a brand to reflect these attributes.
A rebrand can:
• Define your vision and values.
• Build internal relationships and boost staff moral.
• Involve staff and team members and give them a real sense of brand ownership.
• Give you a platform to renew and relaunch your message and be front of mind.
• Build awareness with new audiences.
• Help attract new staff.
If you would like to pick our brains about preparing your brand for Autumn we would love to hear from you.